Aussie Fence Doctor
Providing you with practical fencing tips and strategies
Is this what you want your horse to see?
It is important that your fence works as a visual barrier for your horse. What do you see here, what do you think your horse would see as he ran full pelt towards these fences?
Give your horse a chance, they need to see a clearly defined barrier. There are several wires, tapes and rails available to you but bear in mind that the fence also has to have some form of flexibility to minimise the risk of injury to your horse.
An example of two tape runs using 40mm brown electric fence tape on wooden posts set five metres apart.
For more information and to rate your current fence, go to http://stockguard.com.au/take-thetest
- We offer you a free personalised quote.
- A design service backed by 50 years practical experience.
- 40mm electric fence tape and fittings from approximately $1.45 per metre
- Backed by 25 year guarantee* on fence tape
- Reliable courier service direct to your door - Australia wide.
- Same day dispatch from our Queensland warehouse.