The Tensioner #36V
It is essential to use a tensioner to set and re-adjust the tension of the electric tape, at start and end points, at the gates, and at the corners.
The buckle #36N ensures the reconnection of the 10 wires together every time the tape is interrupted, thus controlling its efficiency.
Advantages of setting a tensioner as a corner insulator:
- Easier to adjust the tension of the tape from one corner to another.
- The buckle redistributes the current at each corner so that the 10 stainless-steel wires get the same voltage.
- The buckle 36N keeps the tape from wriggling inside the Corner Insulator and therefore prevents its attrition.
To install a tensioner at the corners and at the gate:
1. Make a straight line at 25 centimetres above ground by stretching a string between the end-posts.
2. Install the tensionners on each end post using the straight line as a guide for the level of the fence tape.
Removing a tang from the buckle will provide more room to hook the gate handle.
A perfectly stretched fence tape!