Why choose an electric fence?
An electric fence offers an easy-to-manage system of animal control. They are a highly-efficient way of controlling all kinds of animals and livestock. Most importantly, they offer a range of other advantages over traditional fence products including:
An electric fence is cost-effective when compared to traditional fencing products. Additional benefits include the fact that:
- The electric fence lasts longer because animals are reluctant to touch the tape. The lifespan should be significantly longer than barbed wire alternatives.
- The design of StockGuard electric fences means repairs are low-cost and time-efficient.
An electric fence is easily installed and also can be very portable. This allows you flexibility for a whole range of livestock or animal needs. For example:
- Easily separate individuals or large groups of animals.
- Protect vulnerable trees and rivers, or keep animals from straying onto the road.
- Use them for sophisticated pasture management techniques. Well-managed electric fence systems can assist with issues such as even manure distribution.
- Because an electric fence offers a strong deterrent, you are less likely to cause damage to your animals or livestock.