Add a T-buckle (F36T) to make a 3-way Tensioner
F36V + F36T = 3 Way Tensioner
In order to T-off, add a T-buckle (F36T) to a tensioner (F36V) to make a 3-way tensioner. It will allow you the addition of a T-crossing tape to separate a paddock in two sections.
The F45V Corner Insulator
For tape runs less than 100 metres with corners, you can opt to use a corner insulator F45V. However it is advisable to install a tensioner at every corner.
- We offer you a free personalised quote.
- A design service backed by 50 years practical experience.
- 40mm electric horse fencing tape and fittings from approximately $1.54 per metre
- Backed by 25 year guarantee* on horse fence tape
- Reliable courier service direct to your door - Australia wide.
- Same day dispatch from our Queensland warehouse.