Tutorial Video Series
A number of videos have been created to make installing, maintaining and repairing your StockGuard fence even more simple.
View the videos below or head to the YouTube page here.
- How to Install your Tensioner and Tape
- How to Attach your Connecting Cable
- How to Install your 3-way Tensioner Buckle
- Maintenance: Tightening your Fittings
- How to Repair your StockGuard Tape
- How to Install your StockGuard Cap
- How to Attach a F59G to Cable
- We offer you a free personalised quote.
- A design service backed by 50 years practical experience.
- 40mm electric horse fencing tape and fittings from approximately $1.78 per metre (this is based on wooden posts at 5m spacing with a basic paddock plan of at least 1500m of tape. This is just a ballpark figure.)
- Backed by 25 year guarantee* on horse fence tape
With over 50 years of practical experience in the horse industry in Australia and overseas we aim to deep dive on the topics you want to know about when you're planning your property's fencing.
- Reliable courier service direct to your door - Australia wide.
- Same day dispatch from our Queensland warehouse.