Ask us how we can help you safely protect your horses
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Step out your fence (in metres)
2. Draw your plan and annotate - try to include:
- at what point will you connect power to the fence
- what do you want to do at your gateways - tape gates or cable underneath, if necessary
- what fence posts will you use and how far apart are they - no more than 5 metre spacings
- number of tape runs required - two is usually more than adequate unless you have mares and foals
It doesn't have to be an architects drawing, a rough mud map is more than sufficient to explain your requirements, for example:
- We offer you a free personalised quote.
- A design service backed by 50 years practical experience.
- 40mm electric horse fencing tape and fittings from approximately $1.54 per metre
- Backed by 25 year guarantee* on horse fence tape
- Reliable courier service direct to your door - Australia wide.
- Same day dispatch from our Queensland warehouse.