StockGuard components page 2
- Tape scissors To effortlessly cut the tape use these tape scissors
- FA3P 3 way gate latch - perfect to hook your tape gate handle to and avoid dropping on the ground
- Tape pliers Perfect tool to use to help when tensioning your tape.
- TS129 Digital Fence Tester - very easy to use to ensure efficiency in your electric fence.
- Cap for Star Picket/Iron Post (with insulator) Designed to fit securely over your star pickets/iron posts.
- Cap on polypipe sleeve The cap sits perfectly over the polypipe sleeve to provide a safer option when using iron posts/star pickets.
- Pipekey A very handy little tool to use to attach tensioners to posts or have on hand for your regular maintenance rounds.
- Rewind Wheel For 4cm / 40mm tape 250m rolls and 2cm tape 500m rolls
- We offer you a free personalised quote.
- A design service backed by 50 years practical experience.
- 40mm electric horse fencing tape and fittings from approximately $1.78 per metre (this is based on wooden posts at 5m spacing with a basic paddock plan of at least 1500m of tape. This is just a ballpark figure.)
- Backed by 25 year guarantee* on horse fence tape
With over 50 years of practical experience in the horse industry in Australia and overseas we aim to deep dive on the topics you want to know about when you're planning your property's fencing.