All the basic items
4 cm Tape
Order your preferred colour in roll sizes of 100m or 250m.
The line post insulator (F8) - one per post per strand is needed.
Made out of flexible plastic and designed to protect the tape from unnecessary wear, the line post insulators can be screwed into wood posts, strapped to iron posts, or slid over fibreglass fence stakes. As with all of the StockGuard parts, the insulators have been designed exclusively for StockGuard tape.
The tensioner (F36V)
Only available in brown, should be installed at your start and end points, at cross sections, corners, and at each side of your gates. We recommend you install a tensioner every 100m or less in longer runs.
Add a F36T buckle in order to create a 3 way tensioner.
Gate handle (F11A)
The gate handle has a spring load on one end that connects to the tape, and a hook that is used to attach the F36V tensioner on your gate post. The insulated Gate Handle F11A allows you to have access into your pasture without turning your fence off. However, remember that when your gate handle is unhooked, parts of your fence will be temporarily disabled until you reattach it.
- We offer you a free personalised quote.
- A design service backed by 50 years practical experience.
- 40mm electric fence tape and fittings from approximately $1.45 per metre
- Backed by 25 year guarantee* on fence tape
- Reliable courier service direct to your door - Australia wide.
- Same day dispatch from our Queensland warehouse.