To avoid poor contact, rust, sparks, power leakage and all sorts of problems, StockGuard recommends the use of this type of connection only.
The double-insulated high tension cable F25M (brown) /F26M (green)
The high tension cable is 20,000 volts resistant, double insulated and it connects the charger to the fence. If the distance from the charger to the fence is more than 1.5m long use the F25/26M high tension cable + a F59G connector.
The F59G connector
Make the connection using StockGuard F59G connectors to crimp onto the end of the F25/26M cable. By hooking the top part of the F59G onto the buckle of the F36V you will create a perfect contact with no power leakage and no bad contact spots that could potentially generate sparks and damage the tape. See our instructional video below of how to attach the F59G to the cable.
Inter Connector Wire F59H
This transfers the power from one tape run to the next one. The connectors included at each end of the F59H are attached onto the buckles of the F36V tensioners to ensure a solid electrical contact.
Fence Charger Connector Wire F59L
It carries the electric current from the charger to the tape.
An illustration on best practice to open the tape gate
How to attach the tape to the insulated gate handle
- We offer you a free personalised quote.
- A design service backed by 50 years practical experience.
- 40mm electric horse fencing tape and fittings from approximately $1.54 per metre
- Backed by 25 year guarantee* on horse fence tape
- Reliable courier service direct to your door - Australia wide.
- Same day dispatch from our Queensland warehouse.