To re-tension the tape
To retighten the entire fence line
Turn all the F8 pegs to the left to free the tape, then pull the tape out at the tensioner, adjust to the correct tension, and finish by closing the F8 pegs.
To retighten post after postTurn F8 pegs to the left one post at a time to free the tape, pull out the portion of tape you want to stretch and secure it with the F8 pegs and proceed again at the next post.
To loosen the tape
- We offer you a free personalised quote.
- A design service backed by 50 years practical experience.
- 40mm electric horse fencing tape and fittings from approximately $1.54 per metre
- Backed by 25 year guarantee* on horse fence tape
- Reliable courier service direct to your door - Australia wide.
- Same day dispatch from our Queensland warehouse.