StockGuard bi-polar fencing system
Doesn't need grounding!
Fencing technique for desert or snow, the Bi-Conductor works when a conventional electric fence does not ...
In Scandinavia, the Bi-Polar tape has been in use for 20 years! They call it Polar Band as part of this world is covered with snow most of the year.
How does the Bi-Polar tape work? The POSITIVE (+) and the NEGATIVE (-) are on the same tape (no grounding is required). This means efficiency under any extreme weather condition (snow, ice, desert, etc...). The Bi-polar tape was invented in 1987
The only electric fencing that WORKS in winter!
- We offer you a free personalised quote.
- A design service backed by 50 years practical experience.
- 40mm electric horse fencing tape and fittings from approximately $1.54 per metre
- Backed by 25 year guarantee* on horse fence tape
- Reliable courier service direct to your door - Australia wide.
- Same day dispatch from our Queensland warehouse.