What is StockGuard made of?
The 4 cm traditional electric tape is made of 10 wires in 30% thicker stainless steel (0.016 inches), no copper oxydation, 29 totally UV resistant polyethylene threads (0.020 inches) and 2 stout bumpers (0.04 inches) at the tape edges that have been added for cut protection and no elongation, making it a stiffer tape (unlike some other brands electric tapes) to increase effectiveness and protect against wear.
On top No. 1 is a cheap tape of low quality that won't last long, with wires as thin as a hair that will get cut easily resulting in a loss of power. These wires of .1mm diameter have been proven to get cut after 6 sparks on our torture test stainless steel machine.
Underneath No.2 is a StockGuard tape made of wires of 0.4 millimetre diameter has been proven to have a resistance up to 17517 sparks. Our torture test machine consists of 3 fence chargers working in tandem at triple speed to give 3 pulses/second.
- We offer you a free personalised quote.
- A design service backed by 50 years practical experience.
- 40mm electric horse fencing tape and fittings from approximately $1.54 per metre
- Backed by 25 year guarantee* on horse fence tape
- Reliable courier service direct to your door - Australia wide.
- Same day dispatch from our Queensland warehouse.