Designed to Protect your Horse from Hazardous Fences
There is a variety of fencing material available on the market. Materials such as wire and mesh less than 3.8cm wide are very difficult for the horse to see. This makes them less reliable as a visual barrier. As a physical barrier many of the options can be quite dangerous to the horse. Some fencing offers the horse the opportunity to develop bad habits such as chewing or wind sucking.
When a horse respects his fence, he won't touch it. The shock from an electric fence is less dangerous and more effective at discouraging the horse from coming close to the fence. With the electrified StockGuard fence tape, the horse has only a memory of pain and a lifelong respect of the enclosure limits.
- We offer you a free personalised quote.
- A design service backed by 50 years practical experience.
- 40mm electric fence tape and fittings from approximately $1.45 per metre
- Backed by 25 year guarantee* on fence tape
- Reliable courier service direct to your door - Australia wide.
- Same day dispatch from our Queensland warehouse.