StockGuard Fencing possibilities
To be respected by the horse the fence has to be "on" all the time.
This fence setting provides a daily turnout area where horses encourage each other to run the length of the corridor for self-exercise. This is particularly effective with younger horses. Rearrange the horses during the next turnout to encourage more movement.
Let your horse relax. Create an arena or a round pen to train your horse in total confidence.
Create many paddocks side by side and separate horses unfamiliar with each other.
- We offer you a free personalised quote.
- A design service backed by 50 years practical experience.
- 40mm electric horse fencing tape and fittings from approximately $1.54 per metre
- Backed by 25 year guarantee* on horse fence tape
- Reliable courier service direct to your door - Australia wide.
- Same day dispatch from our Queensland warehouse.